All Auction Services are Tailored to your needs.
There are several advantages. With an auction, you have a definite date of sale, setby you. True market value sale instead of a listing price negotiated down. Seller sets the terms and conditions of the sale. The seller stays in control. And lastly, it’s an exciting atmosphere with competing buyers among a crowd of people. Please contact us for more information on how BAER AUCTIONEERS can help you market your property.
Please click here to find out how to take advantage of auction marketing property.
Please click here for helpful information in buying at auctions.
BAER AUCTIONEERS is a leading real estate brokerage in northeast Ohio that is locally owned and operated. Our auctioneers provide complete real estate and chattel auction services. With over 80 years of combined experience and million’s of dollars in sales, you can count on our dedicated auctioneers to sell your property for a true market value.
The advantage of the auction marketing method is the seller has the right to choose the date and time of their auction. One of the many reasons auctions are so effective is that your property is exposed to a wide variety of potential buyers on a set auction date.
The surest way to affect a sale is to auction “Absolute”. An absolute auction generates the most competition, which leads to the strongest dollar offering for your property.
Everything that is sold at auction is sold “As-Is, Non-Contingent”, with a 30-45 day projected closing date.
- Absolute Auction: An auction where the highest bidder wins the auction, regardless of the price of the bid. There is no reserve price.
- Bid Increment: The minimum dollar amount that the current bid increases in price after each new bid.
- Buyer’s Premium: An additional charge to cover administrative expenses. This is a percentage of the purchase price, which is specified in the auction terms and is in addition to any taxes owed. Not all auctions will have a Buyer’s Premium.
- Extended/Dynamic Bidding: Auctions may extend the bidding time on any lot that gets a bid within a certain amount of time of its scheduled closing time. The auction will remain open for those lots until no bids are placed in the allotted amount of time. All lots not receiving a bid in the final minutes will close at the normal time. The auctioneer will determine the number of minutes necessary to activate dynamic bidding ahead of time.
- Internet Only Auction: A timed auction where bids can only be placed over the Internet by Real Estate Showcase bidders. No live bidding is taking place at a physical location.
- Live Auction: An auction that takes place at a designated place and time, where bidders can browse the auction lots and place their bids in person.
- Lot: A group of items or a single item that are sold together at auction. Lots are determined before the auction and only the auctioneer can divide a lot. Each lot in an auction is numbered.
- Maximum Bid: The maximum amount you are willing to pay for a lot. The price will only increase by the minimum increment, but will automatically raise to your maximum bid as others bid up the lot over time.
- Reserve Price: The lowest price the seller is willing to sell the item. If the reserve price is not met at the auction, the item will not be sold.
- Simulcast: Live and online interactive bidding at the same time
- Staggered Closing: Auctions that begin to close and progress at a certain rate of lots instead of at one specific time. For example, an auction will close five lots every five minutes beginning at a certain time. This will be listed in the terms of the auction.
- Ultimate Choice bidding system: The “Ultimate Choice” system is a web-based bidding system that allows selling in a combination format. It allows bidders to bid on individual lots or a combination of lots (usually parcels of land) throughout the auction. No other company has been able to successfully develop and implement multi-parcel software that allows auction companies to consolidate multiple bidding combinations and provide interested buyers the ability to configure their combinations and bid online.